PDF Document Icon
Adobe PDF Reader
Open Adobe PDF files for Windows with the free PDF Reader. A powerful user interface along with Windows Explorer integration make PDF Reader a great tool to have to render PDF documents.
Since PDF Reader supports more than a dozen other document formats, it is a simple application for almost all of a user's document management needs. Advanced power users will love the handy keyboard shortcuts to save time and increase productivity. PDF Reader also supports multiple languages so users worldwide will find it indispensable.
Download PDF Reader for Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8 (2.50 MB)
PDF Reader Features
- Open PDF (portable document format) files almost instantly
- Lower system resource usage compared to Adobe Reader
- Small hard drive footprint for better efficiency
- Support for popular document formats like EPUB, XPS, CHM, MOBI
- Multilingual support for over 50 languages
- Zoom in and out of PDF documents
- Customize icon layout and functionality
- Rotate PDF documents in any direction
- Print PDF documents with custom settings
Overall, PDF Reader is a feature-rich and compelling alternative to Adobe Reader that manages to preserve functionality while using fewer system resources. While Adobe Reader may be more aesthetically pleasing, PDF Reader is able to perform many of the same tasks while still being a light-weight application.